Here is an exceptional opportunity, in the role of Director of Nursing, if you are looking to making a tremendous impact on the lives of those who need your recovery expertise and recovery touch. The person in this position provide overall planning, direction, coordination, management and supervision of all nursing and professional services. In conjunction with the Administrator, the Director of Nursing, will assure quality of care by reviewing and assessing each service area.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing in the state of practice; BSN require
- 3 years of nursing experience in community health or home health services within the past 5 years
- At least 1 year of supervisory and administrative experience
- Current copy of a State issued licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current BCLS certification
- Able to communicate effectively in English, bother verbally and in writing
- Additional languages are welcome
- Demonstrate competency in general theory, techniques, and practice
- Adhere to dress code and is punctual
Duties and responsibilities
- Keeps the Administrator informed on all events which occur
- Advise the Administrator as to basis of contracting health services to be provided
- Provide the Administration with statistical data involving patients and health services areas
- Develop, evaluate, review and implement policies and procedures; goals and objectives; and standards of care relevant to patient service and personnel functions
- Able to adequately assess and reassess pain
- Follow the 5 medication rights and reduce the potential for medication errors
- Address and support cultural practices, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with the planned course of medical therapy
- Communicate and coordinate with physician's office, payers, patients/families, outpatient services and inpatient coordinator regarding the care and status of the patient
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com, or call me, Wanda at (605) 937-5532 to confidentially discuss details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.