In House Counsel Jobs New York | JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX job A
In House Counsel Jobs New York | JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX job A
My Spider Scam Awareness Contacting Us F. A. Q.
 
Job Seekers
Search Jobs
Browse Jobs
Post a Resume
Job Alerts
 
Employers
Search Resumes
Browse Resumes
Post a Job

In House Counsel Jobs New York | JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX Job



Employer Name: SpiderID: 9324787
Location: Austin, Texas Date Posted: 1/23/2020
Wage: Category: Legal
Job Code:

Job Description:
In House Counsel Jobs New York | JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX
*position will be approximately 70% patent preparation and prosecution before the USPTO. The other 30% includes *patent portfolio management, *invention disclosure review, *outside counsel management, *inventor counseling, and *other invention disclosure generation activities. *must be able to effectively manage a patent prosecution docket.

in-house counsel jobs, in-house attorney jobs, in-house jobs California, in house counsel jobs DC, in house counsel jobs Florida, in house counsel jobs New York, in-house legal jobs, legal jobs Los Angeles, legal jobs New York, legal jobs, law jobs, corporate counsel jobs, corporate lawyer jobs, general counsel jobs, lawyer jobs California


Contact Information:
Contact Name: JD Huntr Company Type:
Company: Other
City: Austin
State: Texas
Zip:
Web Site: http://www.jdhuntr.com

Send ad to a friend
Report a Problem


    

The job advertiser has chosen to disable the [Apply for Job] button above
and provide direction to apply within the ad.





© 2020 Job Spider
Privacy Policy | CC Marketing Sites | Site Map | Links