Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager
Seeking a talented Project Engineer with a strong background in commercial construction for a reputable General Contractor inFort Lauderdale. This Project Engineer position tackles the life cycle of commercial projects of greater than $10MM with a wide array of diverse and repeat clientele. Unique opportunity for a Project Engineer to develop into their own desired role within an incredibly stable organization and an employee-first driven culture.
- 1+ years of relevant experience desired
- Experience on commercial construction projects of $10MM or more
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Knowledge of sub-trades and an ability to manage others
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or other related fields
- Deliver project success through safety, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Facilitate relationships with team members, subcontractors, and owners
- Keep projects on schedule
- Knowledge of all project aspects from conception to completion
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Industry-leading benefits package
- Bonus structure on project success
- Upward mobility rewarding merit over tenure
- Ability to set your own schedule
Apply now for this Project Engineer /Assistant Project Manager position!
Reach out to Jenn LaQua for more information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.