Looking to grow your career with an employee-owned company with over 30 years of experience in the Landscape Construction field? Look no further! This company has an unparalleled reputation in the industry, a strong system of support, and great opportunity for growth! Their pay is competitive and they offer fantastic benefits. They are dedicated to customer satisfaction and the company is expanding rapidly!
There are many more benefits to working with this company, but simply put, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to be considered for a position with one of the most reputable and accomplished firms in the Bay Area!
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience in hardscape construction, project estimation, and bidding
- High proficiency in Excel
- Ability to act as liaison between project superintendents, project managers, sub-contractors, and general contractors
- Ability to read and bid on others' blueprints
- Self-motivated, passionate, generally awesome
- Valid, non-restrictive driver's license
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- Perform quantity take offs, reading of plans and specifications, and entering information into Excel spreadsheets
- Create Proposals using MS Excel
- Request/analyze subcontractor and material quotes
- Review data to determine material and labor requirements and prepare itemized lists
- Select vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Review and quantify project change orders and revisions.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Rachel Gilleland directly at Rachel.Gilleland[at]gogpac.com more information on this or any other positions of interest.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.