User Support Technician job Burnaby British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
User Support Technician Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: LifeTec Construction group
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/23/2020
Wage: $32.00 per hour
Job Code: 2282
Number Of Openings: 1
JOB TITLE: User Support Technician (NOC: 2282)
WORK LOCATION: Unit 103: 3750 North Fraser Way, Burnaby BC V5J 5E9
HOURLY WAGE RATE: $ 32.00 per hour (40 hours per week)
OVERTIME: $ 48.00 per hour after 40 hours of work per week
WORK HOURS: 8 hours per day (40 hours per week)
DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: Two Years (24 months)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent, full-time, indeterminate
RENUMERATION: 4% vacation pay
· Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document the problems experienced.
· Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions.
· Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users.
· Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
· Provide business systems, network and internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
· May supervise other technical support workers in the group.
Interested applicants please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Krishna Jolliffe
Company: LIFETEC CONSTRUCTION GROUP INC.
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites