I have a client company in the Elkhart, Indiana area currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to add to their team. This is a growing company with amazing benefits and opportunities.
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a relationship between the company, the Quality Department and the supplier. They will be responsible for quality resolutions for any component issue that comes up. They will be responsible for monitoring quality performance of the suppliers.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree
- 5 years experience working as a Supplier Quality Engineer, prefer in the automotive industry.
- Work with suppliers to resolve quality issues, make sure they understand there is a 24 hour response requirement
- Develop and maintain PPAP tracking system
- Maintain timely return system when required
- Provide direction for the quality technicians
- Monitor vendor charge back system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proven leadership and business skills
For more information on this position, or other positions, please contact Dave Dierks at gpac Recruiting in Sioux Falls.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.