My Client company is a major manufacturing company in NW Iowa. They are currently looking for an EHS Manager for their team. This is a great company with excellent benefits and "Team" culture. They foster a "can do" attitude from the top down within the company.
This position will work with all levels of the organization and all departments. The position will be responsible for all the EHS duties within the company. They are located in multiple states requiring working knowledge of the various safety and environmental reports and requirements for each state.
Responsibilities and requirements of the position include:
- Manage at team of 4 EHS Technicians
- A BS in Engineering, Engineering, Chemistry or Safety
- Experience in managing a team of EHS professionals
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal employees as well as staff from external organizations
- Understand regulatory requirements
- Ability to develop SOP's for the organization
- Experience in working in a high mix/low volume manufacturing industry
- High integrity and strong work ethic
This is a rare opportunity with an excellent company located in NW Iowa.
If you are interested in knowing more about this position, or other career opportunities, please contact Dave Dierks at gpac Recruiting in Sioux Falls.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.