Manage a team including Treasury Management implementations & support, Debit card disputes/reporting, and overall Digital Banking channel for Retail and Commercial.
Provide enthusiastic and responsive customer service on all electronic banking products including online banking enrollment, online bill paying services, mobile banking services, debit card services and merchant capture. This position will respond to all internal/external customer inquiries regarding the bank's electronic banking services including apps for Mobile Banking, Card Valet, and Apple/Google/Samsung Pay. Provide high level customer support to commercial online banking and Treasury Management customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all aspects Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Positive Pay, online and Treasury Management Services
- Responds to telephone and email customer service inquiries, providing a full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and Bank personnel for electronic banking services
- Debit Card Services including Card Valet and Case Tracker customer assistance, dispute resolution, Reg E compliance and electronic banking services including P2P and B2B services.
- Develop procedures for applications and technical assistance. Create and update internal and external training materials, customer agreements, policies and procedures for all aspects of electronic banking. Work with compliance resources on changes to online banking platform.
- Work with all third party service providers on system releases, enhancements and compatibility. Prepare communication appropriately with bank employees and customers.
- Support for Merchant Capture review, problems and installation for RDC customers.
- Overall Treasury Management Risk review, systems, controls and activity to report on exposure/growth and customer trends within PIQs software.
- Track returns, NOC's and review for originators rule compliance.
- Implement NACHA rule changes and C21 requirements.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Bank's Treasury Management products and technology platforms.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- MANAGERIAL LEADERSHIP
- Provides leadership to the team in order to ensure successful transactions are undertaken in an efficient manner.
- Aligns tasks and assignments with departmental goals and objectives through leadership, planning and direction to the team.
- Builds a high performance/ high productivity work environment by maintaining effective managerial practices.
- Manages resources effectively and in accordance with allocated budget.
- Significantly contributes to building an integrated Commercial Banking team. Effectively communicates and partners with others.
- Sets appropriate policy/ project initiatives for the team and junior resources and ensures that such initiatives are met.
- Increases the effectiveness and successful performance of the team through identifying and closing skill/ knowledge gaps along with additional coaching and feedback as required.
- Represents the bank and demonstrates leadership through participation on industry working groups.
- Review and monitor commercial payment volume and revenue against plan, identify gaps, and share best practices with Operations executives
- Maintain expert knowledge of Bank's Treasury Management products and technology platforms to ensure effective delivery of complex solutions that satisfy clients' needs.
- Attend continuing education workshops to maintain expert knowledge and stay abreast of emerging best practices in a dynamic industry
Those interseted in this opportunity and others please contact Texas Banking Specialist:
Jarrad Emery @ 605-809-8545 or Jarrad.Emery@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.