The Opportunity | Utility Person -- Machine Shop
Performs a full range of warehouse functions for the machine shop including distributing of materials and parts to our machines as well as operating a saw for production orders.
- Perform saw cut operations for production orders.
- Operate and setup hydro testing and related activities for required components.
- Distribute material from production orders.
- Load/Unload/Debur/Wash machined components.
- Other duties as needed.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- High School or GED required; Technical/Trade School preferred
- Must be certified forklift operator
- Lifting, pushing, pulling 50lbs; Standing, Sitting, Walking
- CNC Machine Operator experience is a strong asset
- Must be willing/able to work overtime and weekends as business needs require.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.