The Director of Business Intelligence is responsible for providing leadership for strategic development, management, and operation of the BI/Data Warehouse platform, including building insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations of data. The Director of Business Intelligence will also work closely with all levels of management and stakeholders in other departments in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support analytics solutions to deliver essential information to satisfy their informational needs. Establishes, implements, and administers Business Intelligence policies and procedures. The Director of Business Intelligence plays a key role in assisting the CIO and VP/IT in developing the Business Intelligence strategic direction. The Director of Business Intelligence will be responsible for developing and implementing technological innovations in support of data gathering and usage throughout the organization.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational, managerial, and problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to explain programs and expectations to others.
* Commit to excellence in all areas of job performance, relationship building and member service.
* Must demonstrate a high-level of analytical skills
* Ability to apply logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Ability to apply deal with difficult concepts and complex variables.
* Must be able to demonstrate established competency levels for all required regulatory or compliance-related processes and/or procedures within established time frames of appointment.
* Reasoning Ability. Must be able to apply logical or mathematical and/or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Able to interpret a variety of technical instructions and can deal with multiple variables.
Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience in business intelligence and data modeling to include three (3) years management and supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Intelligence or related field or a Bachelor's degree in an unrelated field combined with education, training, and experience related to business intelligence and financial services.
Those interested in this role or others please contact Banking Speacialist:
Jarrad Emery @ 605-809-8545 or Jarrad.Emery@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.