A local organization is confidentially looking to add another member to their lending family. They are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer that can hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this community bank provides. The company prides itself on being able to have a quick turn around on credit decisions to get deals done.
- 3+ years of mortgage lending experience in the market
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant fields of study (strongly preferred; may be substituted with experience)
- Must have a strong track record of production in the area
- Must be licensed with NMLS
- Strong business development skills (ability to self source loans)
To find out more about this position, apply directly or please do not hesitate to reach out to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.