One of our best repeat clients is looking for the best engineering talent in the area! Do you have the ability to run high-end projects or teams? Have you been stuck in a technical track or unable to advance into leadership? This is a wonderful opportunity for an Engineer that is passionate about design, detail-oriented and is looking to advance their career!
If this sounds like something you are interestedin feel free to apply today!
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or B.S. Electrical Engineering Technology
- Licensed P.E. or E.I.T. required
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient skills in Revit
- Experience with lighting, distribution systems, telecommunications and a/v systems for buildings (preferred)
- Provide electrical engineering and related technical expertise
- Integrate process, mechanical and control requirements into electrical systems
- Prepare plans and specifications, writing reports and develop cost estimates
- Manage projects and mentor younger engineers/staff
Take the next step in your Engineering career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Kassandra London directly at 605-799-4870 or email email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.