We are looking to hire a contract commissions analyst in the Andover area. Immediate need!
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations this position is responsible for all functions relating to commissions preparation validation and disbursement of US commissions and bonuses. Daily use of an internal Sales Performance and Incentive Compensation Management System will be required to process commissions and generate accruals and pay sheets in accordance with all US sales compensation guidelines. Additional responsibilities include the creation and maintenance of SAP field sales master data the execution of account tagging, territory management and compensation plan implementation. Helps to develop policies and procedures (audit and control) of all operational activities relating to the commission calculations and disbursement process and other commissions group processes as needed. Must be able to work independently and take initiative without the express direction of management. This position has access to highly confidential commission data so exercise of discretion is paramount. Candidates with a highly detailed and investigative mindset who enjoy working with transaction-intensive data analysis and have a strong customer service aptitude will thrive in this role.
- Must have Alteryx.
- Drive the commissions process to ensure accurate and timely commission payments.
- Work closely with the core and extended teams to establish and maintain strong relationships with the Sales Management and their sales teams.
- Provide customer service support to the Company's sales force. Collaborate with other departments to ensure that the inputs to the commissions calculations are accurate.
- Maintain accurate territory alignments in the Company's ERP software SAP and in the Company's COGNOS business intelligence software. Participate in the development of effective compensation plans and quota setting utilizing tools and analytics to determine account potential and optimal territory assignments.
- Deploy and maintain all 1099 sales representative contracts working closely with Sales Management and Legal to ensure all contract parameters are accurately designed and executed.
- Execute ad hoc analysis and projects as needed to assist management decision making. Capture best practices and lesson learned following each periodic and quarterly commissions cycle to feed continuous improvements in process tools communications and training.
Travel- Domestic - Up to 10%
- Preferred- BS in Business Finance or equivalent experience
- Experience in finance and commissions processing quota setting and compensation plan development.
- Experience with commissions/period close process compensation plan development quota setting process territory maintenance process and sales reporting tools preferred.
- SAP experience. COGNOS experience.
- Expert use in Microsoft applications particularly Excel also including Word PowerPoint and Visio. SQL and Alteryx experience highly desired.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead by example and action.
- Excellent organizational planning and time management skills; self-directed with proven ability to multitask.
Interested candidates, please submit resume to Lgarozzo@snicompanies.com