Multiple Certified Medical Assistant's Needed! Apply Today!
Job Details for Certified Medical Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 1st shift *Some Saturday's may be required*
- Pay Rate: $14-18 DOE and client
- These are long term contract to hire positions
- Locations in Royersford, Pottstown, Boyertown, Douglassville, Limerick
Job Responsibilities & Description for Certified Medical Assistant:
- Greets patients in the waiting room and escorts them to the exam room. Directs patient to surgery scheduling and/or front desk for checkout
- Maintains order, cleanliness, and inventory in the exam room, and prepares exam room for patients to enter
- Cleans and autoclaves instruments
- Records vitals per Physician's request
- Prepares injections for the Physician
- Pulls up x-rays, MRI's, CT's, and various studies pertaining to the patient's exam
- Other duties as needed
Job Requirements for Certified Medical Assistant:
- Must be certified OR be able to obtain certification within 30 days
- Must have the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented and thorough in completing tasks
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be customer service driven
If interested, call Rebecca right away! 610-326-0700!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.