A growing organization is seeking an individual with the desire to work in sales. As a Consumer Loan Officer, you create relationships and review financial history. You have the unique ability to look beyond a credit score, placing value on individual circumstances, and help our customers achieve their financial goals. You're responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
- 2+ years of banking experience
- Experience working face to face with customers in a service & sales environment
- Making calls to increase clientele and loan applications.
- Complete the full loan application process, including the preparation of documents, analysis of data and credit history, as well as collecting and reviewing required documentation for consumer loan products.
- Preferred experience in meeting sales goals
- High attention to detail
To find out more about this position, apply directly or please do not hesitate to reach out to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.