Employment Litigation Attorney (or Practice Group) looking to bring their skills to an incredible firm that focuses on business should consider this rare opportunity!
- Advising clients on risk management, claims avoidance, compliance
- Business law experience
- Modest portable book of at least $100k
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Strong writing skills and academic background
- Very reputable firm with a collegial environment
- Excellent reputation and committed to diversity
- Committed to strengthening and diversifying practice groups
- Client focused firm serving nationwide
This is an exceptional opportunity that you won't want to miss.
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-988-6592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.