Labor & Employment Litigation Associates looking for a long-term opportunity should consider this position at a South Bay boutique firm. Great opportunity to join a growing firm!
- 4 - 8 years of experience in the practice areas of Business and Employment Law
- Wage and hour, discrimination, compensation, wrongful termination
- All phases of the corporate lifecycle
- Corporate governance, employment best practices
- Litigation experience including second chair at jury trials is a bonus
- Boutique firm with a partner track
- Business development is encouraged and rewarded
- Opportunity to grow with the next generation
- Excellent bonus structure
This is an exceptional opportunity that you won't want to miss.
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-988-6592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.