MEP Design Engineer needed for a fast-growing company with exceptional training and development opportunities. Be home with family nightly.
- MEP Design for Commercial New Construction
- MEP Design and Audit for Renovations,
- MEP Design and Audit for HVAC System Change Outs and Upgrades for Commercial and Institutional customers
- Monitor Commercial Project Managers for constructability, codes, compliance, company policy compliance and successful completion on projects.
- Review HVAC Designs on Commercial Construction Contracts documents against current code requirements,
- Review HVAC Controls Sequences on Construction Contracts
- Review Construction Contract documents to author Building Start program for Mechanical Startup and Pre-verification
- Develop Company standard specifications and project detail design work
- Hire and Develop EITs to support ongoing projects
MEP Design Engineer licensed
MEP Design Engineer work experience of at least 3 Years
Proficient in Autodesk CAD and or REVIT
Working knowledge of plans, specifications and schematics associated with trade
5 Years' experience of Constructions with working knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing construction procedures and practices
To be considered, please apply with a resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.