This company is very family oriented, has an excellent culture and truly invests their resources to help their employees grow personally and professionally!
The Heavy Civil Project Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure safe work environment across the Heavy Civil Division
- Assist in the development and implementation of Heavy Civil best construction practices
- Provide coaching and development to division supervisors through exemplary leadership and utilization of management tools to hold the team accountable
- Develop and review the scopes of work
- Provide input and support the budgeting and estimating process
- Participate in value engineering sessions to suggest modifications for cost reduction
- Design and implement project plans
- Support and participate in scheduling
- Prepare project status reports and ensures plans adhere to contract specifications
- Work closely with the project team to ensure projects are within schedule and budget
- Drive construction schedule and ensure subcontractor work scopes and budgets are met
- Coordinate job-site logistics and maintain a relationship with neighboring occupants
- Review subcontractor submittals, invoices and payment applications
- Perform project close-out promptly and professionally
- Resolve and/or escalate issues through coordination with other departments
- 6+ years of Construction-based project management experience, overseeing projects from cradle to grave.
- Experience in Heavy Civil Construction including, solar farms, distribution centers and other industrial and large commercial projects.
- Superintendent experience a plus!
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, Construction Management/Engineering or another related field. (Preferred but can be substituted for hands-on experience
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in estimating, scheduling, grading, field supervision, quality control, and site work
- Family-owned company with a family-like culture in the company
- Very unique project types-Commercial, Industrial and some Road Projects
- Great mentorship within the company
- Aggressive compensation plan
My name is Tedd Colon and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605.610.1533 or via email at Tedd.email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.