A community bank is looking to hire a Commercial Lender to step in and grow a book of business and increase market presence. The company is employee and customer focused and provides flexibility where needed. They need someone who has a strong background in developing and maintaining new business along with continuing to provide an excellent customer experience. The candidate that they are looking for must have three or more years of direct banking/lending experience along with a strong understanding of credit.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Lender/Commercial Loan Officer
- Grow, develop, and manage a strong portfolio
- Prepare Loan Committee presentations
- Calculate Risk
- Increase market presence
- Assist with some day to day operations at the bank
- Provide a great customer experience
Qualifications for the Commercial Lender/Commercial Loan Officer
- 3+ years of direct commercial lending experience
- Strong understanding of Credit Analysis and Underwriting
- Experience in generating new business
- Proven record of strong customer assistance
- Preferably a 4-year degree in a related field
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact Ray Leach at (605) 610-1543 or email at email@example.com for confidential help.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.