Now Hiring Top Contract
Dilling Sales Professional in Denver!
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for acquiring, developing and growing our customer base within the Rocky Mountain Region to meet objectives for the solicitation of contract drilling services.
· Prospect for new business using industry tools and networking
· Develop relationships with customers and service companies
· Regularly attend industry functions and events to promote us
· Maintain knowledge of drilling conditions to maximize market share presence
· Maintain intimate knowledge of rig equipment and services
· Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
· Promote, acquire, prepare and submit drillings bids, and marketing analysis
· Negotiate and administer contract terms
· Act as liaison between Operations/Accounting Departments and customer representatives
Minimum Qualifications: Five (5) years of hands-on oil and gas sales experience. Contract experience preferred. Experience in the contract drilling, exploration and production business preferred. A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred. Be able to pass various background and drug testing. Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without restriction.
We offer top benefits and a great culture in our growing company. We have been around a long time and offer the stability you need for your career! Submit your resume today to learn more.