Due to extreme growth, our client has a new opening for a Civil Design Engineer. This hybrid position requires one to perform design, monitor and evaluate the construction process on a variety of different site development projects. You will communicate with clients, Project Mangagers, subcontractors and other team members working on the project.
Other expectations include the lay out and design of new sites which includes the overall site, stormwater management utility layout and drainage plans. Experience with the design of roadway and parking plans is preferred but not required.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of design experience preferred
- EIT required or obtainable within 6 months
- Registered Professional Engineers qualify for a Project Management role (if desired)
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD or Civil 3D, Microstation is a plus
- Competitive compensation, benefits and bonus package (Available on start date)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.