Seeking an experienced loan officer who is capable of stepping into a Market President position. Candidate will inherit a portfolio, but is expected to further develop it. Bank is large enough to provide a lucrative wage and career advancement, but makes it a point to keep the community feel. My client does not micromanage, so the candidate must be able to work independently while still yielding results.
Greater experience is welcome, and will qualify for greater compensation.
- 10 years of total banking experience.
- 5+ years of Agriculture/Commercial lending experience.
- Agriculture background, or strong understanding of Agriculture lending.
- Direct experience with CRE and C&I loans
- 4 year degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of origination, credit analysis, and underwriting.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.