An aggressive and profitable Ag retailer is currently looking to add a Sales Agronomist to their team. Candidates should have a diverse set of agronomy skills with demonstrated sales ability. This company has a strong history of promoting from within, so it serves as a great spot for someone looking to eventually advance their career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create crop input plans for farmers
- Scout fields for weeds, pests, and insects
- Sales of chemical, fertilizer, seed, and precision Ag products
- Maintain and increase current clients
- Minimum of two years of agronomy sales experience
- Degree in Agronomy, Ag Business, or related field
- Ability to identify common weeds, pests, and insects
- Strong knowledge of chemical, fertilizer, and seed
For more information please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.