The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and supervision to all aspects of the loan function within our organization. This department continuously generates and maintains quality loans that contribute to bank growth and profitability within the established regulatory framework.
- Provide the general leadership for the loan department of the bank.
- Be an active part of the senior leadership team of the bank in establishing the overall strategic direction for the bank and in implementing that direction within the organization.
- Embrace a role of mentoring and training loan officers and future leaders for the organization.
- Maintain credit quality and standards for the organization
- Participate in active credit management and credit development
- 4 year degree in related field.
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in the areas of lending, credit, and management.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles/practices, financial market/banking analysis, and ability to accurately report financial data.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.