SNI Companies is looking to hire a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager Plans and implements sales programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.SNI Companies would like for the Sales Manager to have a minimum of 5 years of hands on simple-to-complex experience for this role.
The duties and responsibilities associated with the Sales Manager role are as follows:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
* Develop and manages sales operating budgets.
* Establish and maintain relationships with industry key strategic partners.
* Manage sales forecasting activities and set performance goals.
* Manage and coach staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs and achieve company goals.
* Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and
negotiating and closing deals.
* Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
* Analyze and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
* Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
* Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine
* Manage product research and development.
* Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
* Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-management,
internal and external customers.
* Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
* Bilingual English/Spanish
* Great communicator and negotiator
* Excellent time management
* Problem solver
* Understanding of freight forwarders, logistics industry
Minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities in the industry of logistics.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related area.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for
periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as
required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques
required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where
under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment.
* Dental, Vision, Gap
* Supplemental benefits
If you meet these qualifications and would like to be considered please send your resume to email@example.com . SNI Companies is an equal opportunity employer.