Gpac is partnered with a public accounting firm in the Grand Rapids area that has had continued growth and is looking to add to their team! To maintain their award winning customer service they need to add a Tax Senior, that is ready to join a team that promotes a team and family atmosphere every day.
About the Tax Senior Role:
- Prepare individual, business, state, & gift tax returns
- Meet with clients to discuss tax planning, returns and situations
- Build and develop relationships with new clients
- Work in a team environment to provide best customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2-5+ years of tax experience in public accounting
- Active CPA License
- Must have strong tax knowledge and accounting principles
- Strong leadership and ability to develop professionals
Compensation and Benefits:
- $50,000-$75,000+ Base Salary DOE
- Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program
- Holidays, PTO
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Jordan Evans with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.