Professional Land Surveyor
Seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join a growing Engineering firm. Professional Land Surveyor that can oversee a survey division with multiple survey crews. Seeking someone who would want to work in a growing firm. They have a pipeline of projects, so this role needs someone who can handle multiple client relationships. If you have high energy, and a passion for what you do this company would be a fit for you!
- Writing proposals, project budgets, and marketing to clients
- Scheduling survey crews and office staff
- Performing control, boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveying
- Services related to transportation, civil site, and more types of projects.
- Compile and organize daily project field data
Perks and Benefits:
- Amazing PTO
- Pay for 95% of Health Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- PLS certifications
- 5+ Years of relative work experience
- Familiarity with construction staking, boundary survey, & topographic mapping
- Strong CAD Software experience
- Client relationship experience
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying
- Proficiency with RTK GPS and Robotic Total Stations
My name is Austin Goldammer and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-593-8132 or via email at Austin.Goldammer@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.