Come work in a dynamic environment where people are inspired to produce high quality work every day. Not only will you receive a generous PTO & benefits plan, but also an impressive 401(k) retirement plan with matching and profit sharing. The Survey Party Chief position is a vital part a team that works hard to not only meet high expectations, but to also exceed our client's goals as well. There are several opportunities to learn and grow within the organization while working with teams that are determined to succeed.
***Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time***
- Three or more years of related work experience
- Ability to Perform ALTA/ACSM, Boundary, topographic, and Construction Survey's
- The ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Working knowledge of Trimble, Sokkia, or Leica Surveying Equipment
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or land Surveying is preferred
- LSIT licensure preferred, but would consider equivalent experience
My name is Kelley Walsh and I place engineering professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-301-4993 or via email at Kelley.Walsh@gogpac.com.
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.