Come work in a dynamic environment where people are inspired to produce high quality work every day. Not only will you receive a generous PTO & benefits plan, but also an impressive 401(k) retirement plan with matching and profit sharing. The Health and Safety Engineer position is a vital part a team that works hard to not only meet high expectations, but to also exceed our client's goals as well. There are several opportunities to learn and grow within the organization while working with teams that are determined to succeed. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
***Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time***
- Provides leadership, training, and operational support to all levels of the organization and across all functional groups
- Ensures all health and safety processes and procedures are implemented and standardized across the manufacturing facility
- Coordinate process Safety Management Program
- Enforce all safety, industrial hygiene, and loss prevention policies
- Perform all OSHA regulated reporting
- Ensures all Federal, State, and Local permits are in current and valid condition
- Previous refinery and/or industrial experience
- Previous leadership experience supporting a successful team
- Previous experience initiating, implementing, and maintaining manufacturing plant safety program and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of Process Safety Management and Continuous Improvement methods
My name is Kelley Walsh and I place engineering professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-301-4993 or via email at Kelley.Walsh@gogpac.com.
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.