We recently partnered with a growing, engineering firm that is seeking a licensed Structural Bridge Engineer. This company is a successful engineering firm of new and existing structures that provides comprehensive integrated to a wide range of diverse projects. This organization works hard to ensure their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet and exceed the clients' expectations by providing innovative and creative solutions.
Great company with excellent culture, family oriented, and invests into all of its employees. Offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Someone with the right skillset and work ethic could have the opportunity for tremendous growth within the organization!!
- BS. Civil Engineering is required
- P.E. or S.E. REQUIRED
- 10+ years of Civil Engineering experience
- Sound inter-personal communication skills (verbally and in writing) and public relations
- Strong Design Experience
- Bridge and other transportation related structures design Bridge load ratings Preparation of Plans, Specifications and estimates Periodic field inspections
- Experience with Auto CAD, Civil 3D, Autodesk Revit, DSA, Microsoft application including MS project,
- Strong management skills in multitasking, and time-managing
- Solid leadership skills
- Competitive Compensation based upon experience and technical skill-set
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus,)
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
My name is Kristin Ketzenberg and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-231-5525 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn Kristin Ketzenberg
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.