A Law firm in Northwest Suburbs of Detroit, MI is looking to find a 3+ year Discovery Paralegal who is motivated, detail-orientated, and wants to take the next step in their career!
Job duties include:
- Analyze and interpret technical information received from clients and translate for reports and discovery responses.
- Drafting and preparation of technical/legal documents and letters.
- Responding to discovery requests (including organizing/indexing large amounts of data - both hard copy materials and electronic).
- Analyzing engineering documents and various other file materials, and preparing these materials for electronic production.
- Performing technical and legal research.
- Assisting attorneys with responding to motions.
- Revise product manuals.
1. Excellent writing/editing skills.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
3. Ability to learn new software and procedures quickly.
4. Strong attention to details.
5. Outstanding client service skills.
6. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
7. Demonstrated professional demeanor.
8. Individual should possess an automotive mechanical aptitude or experience and be familiar with engineering drawings and specifications.
1. Experience with all Microsoft Office programs, Adobe PDF, and other similar programs.
2. Experience writing, interpreting or organizing complete, complex technical and/or legal documents from contractual specifications, engineering drawings, reports, and other data is preferred.
-Pay will depend on experience
Please contact Weylin Miller directly at email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.