A very reputable law firm in DC is seeking an experienced compliance associate to join its employee benefits practice.
- Opportunity to work in a collegial environment with a team-oriented approach
- Mentor program in place to facilitate success
- Significant client contact
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 3+ years of experience with employee benefits
- Dealt with issues in Title I, II and IV of ERISA
- Exemplary writing and analytical skills
- Strong academic background
- DC bar membership or ability to waive into the DC bar
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-988-6592 or email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.