Truck Driver Supervisor job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Truck Driver Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Aarvi Transport Ltd.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/21/2020
Job Code: NOC 7305
Number Of Openings: 1
Aarvi Transport Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for full time permanent “Truck Driver Supervisor” to join their team as soon as possible.
Truck Driver Supervisor perform some or all of the following duties:
• Supervise the activities of truck drivers.
• Prepare work schedules for all drivers.
• Handle complaints and issues to insure the quality of services and process.
• Maintain accurate logs, reports and records of budgets and expenditures.
• Recruit staff and provide training regarding all the protocol of the company.
• Coordinate with repairs and rentals.
• Responsible for health and safety regulations at work.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
• Co-ordinate repairs and rentals.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Several years of experience as a driver or operator of motor transport or ground transit equipment are usually required.
Salary: $31.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
14584 76 Avenue
Canada V3S 2G9
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal people, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Ranjit Singh Rai
Company: Aarvi Transport Ltd.
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites