DAYCARE WORKER ASSISTANT job surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
DAYCARE WORKER ASSISTANT Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/20/2020
Category: Care Giving
Number Of Openings: 2
Vacancy: Daycare worker assistant
Employer: Sun and Sand Learning Centre Ltd
Number of vacancies: 2
Job/Employer Address: Unit 1 12468 82 avenue surrey, BC V3W 3E9
Position: Full time/Permanent
Salary: 18.00 Hourly
Hours: 40 per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary School
Experience: One Year Experience in child care
• Assist Early Childhood Educator to coordinate supervise with kids activities and organize events with other co-workers
• Assist Early Childhood Educator in developing proper eating, dressing and developing bathroom habits of kids.
• Assist Early Childhood Educator with guidance to kids with both indoor and outdoor activities including special events and daily activities.
• Maintain a positive, calm attitude to parents
• Maintain daycare equipment and housekeeping duties.
• Assist in keeping record.
• Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children.
To Apply E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** no phone calls or walk in, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail***
Start Date: asap
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Contact Name: jasvir singh
Company Type: Employer
Company: Sun and Sand Learning Centre Ltd
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites