Mechanically Inclined Assemblers, Apply to Work in Exton, PA!
Job Details for Assemblers:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
- Pay Rate: $14
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Assemblers:
- Assemble prepared machine parts into completed valve assemblies
- Lift work pieces manually as well as utilizing lifting equipment
- Inspect parts to production standards
- Lap, grind, or polish material
- Other duties may be assigned
Job Requirements for Assemblers:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must wear steel toed boots
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to preform basic math
- Must have decent long term work history
Call Kailey right now to get your foot in the door with this great company right away! Just call 610-326-0700!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.