The Opportunity | Mechanical Assembler
- Assemble components to a final configured product utilizing process and drawing instructions and blueprints and specialized tooling and fixtures, measuring equipment and hand tools.
- Must inspect and prepare all valve parts per written visual work instructions (VWI's).
- Must complete required quality control documents as per customer orders.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- May include testing and final prep of various product lines within the assembly team.
- 6+ months of relevant experience.
- High School or GED required
- Lifting, pushing, pulling 50lbs; Standing and Sitting.
- Must be available to work first or second shift and OT in evenings/weekends as required.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.