The Solar Business Developer role is an exciting opportunity to be the face of a fast-growing innovative leader in renewable energy.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Educating property owners on solar solutions including available rebates and the financial benefits of going solar.
- Become proficient in the complexities of pricing and installing solar photovoltaic systems
- Present solar products and services for potential customers and understand how to solution sell
- Analyze customers' current and calculate projected electrical usage and finance return on investment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience preferred
For more information, contact Michelle at gpac. 605-361-9586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.