Job Title: Financial Advisor
Job Group Category:
Exempt plus Incentive Commission
Primary Purpose: (Summary of major reason this job exists) This Financial Advisor position will lead a Wealth Management Retail Investment team in client acquisitions, retention service, and sales. They will help coach bank branch personnel in identifying good referral prospects, train licensed bank employees to sell annuities; and provide whatever support is needed for the team's existing client base.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be all inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned)
- Acquire and retain investment clients through existing relationships, bank referrals, and community involvement.
- Sell investment/insurance products and services, provide investment proposals/planning, and conduct annual client reviews.
- Recruit bank staff to obtain insurance licenses to join our referral and/or sales program.
- Conduct bank branch referral training.
- Comply with all industry and broker/dealer rules and regulations.
- Prepare new account and account maintenance documentation.
Job Specifications: (Knowledge, skills, and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job)
- FINRA Series 7 & 63/65, registered with experience
- Sales skills and a good understanding of overall bank products and operations
- Exceptional social and communication skills necessary to assist clients
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, required
I am Jennifer Thompson and I look forward to having a conversation with you about your aspirations for a future career. Please contact me at (605) 610-3041 to have a conversation about this exciting career advancement opportunity!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.