Looking to hire a Full or Part Time licensed Physical Therapist in an outpatient orthopedic clinic! This clinic is an exceptional place to work and to grow as a professional. Their goal is to provide one-to-one personalized care to each and every patient they treat. New hires can expect health insurance, continuing education, vacation, and a competitive salary as you work alongside PT's and PTA's. If you're looking for a clinic where you can be creative and develop programs this is an excellent setting and opportunity!
- A Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
- A Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms.
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plant.
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques.
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress.
Compensation: Benefits include PTO, medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k. Come get in on a great culture where people are valued!
Take the next step in your Physical Therapy career, APPLY NOW!
- Please contact Pete Hedglin directly at 605-679-4952 or email email@example.com for more information on this position. All qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information. All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.