Now Hiring for skilled Field Service technicians in the local York Pa Area! If you have a passion for technology and enjoy traveling, APPLY NOW!
Job details for Field Service Technicians:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (When in the office) This position will spend a LOT of time traveling
- Pay Range: $16 - $25/hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract to hire, permanent position
Job Responsibilities & Description for Field Service Technicians:
- Install and service company printers out in the field
- Troubleshot and repair any issues with company technology
- Train clients on proper use of print systems
- Travel domestically and internationally to client sites
Job Requirements for Field Service Technicians:
- MUST be willing to travel anywhere in the US
- Strong electronics troubleshooting skills needed
- Basic knowledge of PLC operations and programming
- Associates degree preferred in Electronics, Mechatronics or related fields of study
- 2 years of experience in Field Service or other electronics position
- Valid driver's license and passport
Feel like you have what it takes to be a Field Service Technician? Apply now or call Karen at 717-767-1600!!!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.