Inside Sales Administrator Job
|Location: Reading, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 1/16/2020
||Category: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Job Code: 2020-19870
Inside Sales Administrative Support
JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary purpose of this role is to support all sales functions. Work with sales representatives to maintain accurate customer records, perform various Sales administrative duties and general clerical duties as assigned. Follow existing company guidelines when entering services in a timely accurate manor. The role of the Inside Sales Administrative Support is to work closely with our Inside Sales Representatives so they can focus on driving new sales revenue. Support will come from the following sources:
- Effectively support 10-12 Inside Sales Representatives and assist others as the need arises.
- Enter all appropriate information for proposed SLIs in a timely manor.
- Reconcile assigned ISR/s paperwork.
- Assign prospects to ISR/s that on the unassigned DWA.
- Re-solicitation printed and given to ISR/s on the second business day of each month.
- Review and distribute Technician Lead program to the correct resource: Residential leads assigned to appropriate ISR/s and complete lead documentation.
- Work closely with offices to make sure all customers get scheduled in a timely manner and there are no customers in the Assigned Held (AH).
- Assist Sales Representatives with scheduling timely follow up calls.
- Review EZ Pay report weekly to make sure report reflects accuracy and fix where needed.
- Handle confidential customer and coworker information in a mature manner.
- Answer billing questions from ISRs and from customers when they arise.
- Work closely with ISR/s and offices to make sure our Residential Campaigns for both new and existing customers are being followed.
- Respond quickly to request made by ISR/s for emailing agreement to customers.
- Assist ISR/s with our Outbound Campaigns to make sure documents are filled out and are up to date in Sharepoint.
- Attend and participate in group Sales meetings.
- Multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Assist with Reports when needed.
Make sure ISR's have all sales tools.
-Support: Assist ISR's in achieving Baseline Sales Targets and other objectives.
- Keeping up with work flow and making sure all sales are entered following company guidelines and pricing standards as published.
- Able to communicate with perspective residential clients over the telephone to sell our value proposition when needed.
- Profitability- Understands the components of profitability in our business and views it as unethical to enter any account which cannot realize a reasonable profit.
-Positive Impact: Make a positive impact on all prospects, customers and colleagues.
- Enthusiasm- Displays enthusiasm and treats all prospects with respect.
- Appearance- Displays business casual in appearance and mannerisms at all times.
- Impact- Sales Literature, sales aids and personal grooming are always neat, clean and fresh looking.
- Work Station - is kept neat, clean and organized.
-EIS Knowledge: Maintains proficiency in sales knowledge and translates that knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate including core competencies:
- Products (all Lines of Business)
- Competitive activities, intelligence, service and sales techniques. Monitors and anticipates this competitive activity and provides prompt feedback to Manager.
-Maximize: Effectively Support ISRs in Executing Campaigns
-Understand how Maximise works for outbound call campaigns.
- Assist ISRs in collaborating with assigned Commercial Sales Representative.
- Sales Activity Reports - Prepare sales activity reports accurately and meets deadlines as appropriate.
-Accounts Sold: Enter the necessary details of accounts sold into EIS/Pest Pac for assigned Sales Representative to insure successful installations and relationships. Eliminates paperwork errors by:
- Ensuring business instructions regarding Health and Safety of our
- colleagues, customers, other site contractors, the public and
- Environment is adhered to.
- Support our Technicians/operations by completing a detailed work order notes that is required to ensure customer expectations and requirements.
- Attend monthly technical meetings in districts to ensure communication continues between Inside Sales and operations including technicians.
-Organization: Organizes Admin activities to maximize the time spent.
-Expenses: Incurs only necessary expenses and keeps accurate expense reports.
Self Improvement: Constantly works on self-improvement and learning
- Performance - Analyzes personal performance and learns from mistakes
- Development - Reacts positively and professionally to performance evaluations, Monthly One on One Debriefs, Phone Observation, Coaching, feedback and works to improve developmental objectives.
- Techniques - Stays current on Inside Sales techniques in R2K.
- Listening- Extracts information from conversations.
- Oral Communications- Effective in overcoming objections using skillful persuasion.
- Empathy- Acts with consideration of the feelings and thoughts of prospects,Customers and other colleagues.
- Tenacity- Stays with a sales plan until the objectives are achieved
- or is no longer reasonably obtainable.
- Persuasiveness- Gains agreement and acceptance of ideas, plans, activities and recommendations.
- Impact- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, and shows off an air of confidence.
- Enthusiasm- Displays genuine interest, excitement and eagerness toward career, company and prospects.
- Behavioral Flexibility- Modifies behavior to reach a goal. Demonstrates versatility.
- Adaptability- Effective in dealing with various situations and with various personality styles.
- Resilience- Handles disappointment and rejection professionally while staying effective.
- Initiative- Is a self-starter. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Self-Reliance- Cope well in competitive sales situations with little supervision.
- Character- Operates within the character of our company (Values, Mission Statement and Business Philosophy).
- Enthusiasm- Motivated by selling (interested, enthusiastic and committed to the sales function).
- Professionalism- Competent and consistent Sales Representative; good at the job and knows why.
Compatible with Rentokil Culture and Values
- Integrity- Maintain social, ethical and organizational norms of Rentokil.
- Work Ethic- Consistently makes the kind of effort necessary to accomplish sales goals.
- Rentokil New Hire Sales Training Program
- Successfully completes the Purdue University Short Course on Pest Management Technology within the first 12 months of employment.
- Attendance at all Monthly Meetings and Quarterly/Annual Sales Meetings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Read, write and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Understands and can work with Excel, EIS, Word, and Power Point.
- Clearly hear, understand and speak English.
- Sitting for sustained periods of time.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- High level of organization skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Prioritize work without direct supervision
- Communicates and conveys a favorable image of the organization.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Ehrlich