The new year brings a great new opportunity. PeopleShare is seeking an energetic Office Clerk in Pittsburgh, PA! The company offers a friendly environment with outstanding flexibility. APPLY TODAY! Call Justin at (412)816-1900 or reply to this posting for immediate consideration.
Job Details for Office Clerk:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday - 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $12-$14 per hour
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Office Clerk:
- Field incoming phone calls and redirect as needed
- Review client billing information
- Assist customers
- Complete basic data entry as needed
- Locate and retrieve warehouse items
Job Requirements for Office Clerk:
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient computer skills
- Prior work experience preferred (i.e. administrative assistant, clerk, data entry, office manager, receptionist, etc.)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.