Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
A reputable Healthcare practice is looking to add a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to their team. This is an ideal opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist who is looking to work with a multidisciplinary team, that utilizes cutting edge technology and techniques and is dedicated to enhancing their patients' lifestyles. This practice is rapidly expanding and is looking for the right professional to help with their expansion!
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP program
- A Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited school
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of SLP Examiners
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- A collaborative, interdisciplinary approach
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred, but Clinical Fellows (CF-SLP) will be highly considered
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Consulting with patients to conduct individual assessments of their needs
- Develop treatment plans and goals for patients
- Report information to attending physician and team members
- Maintain patient records and keep track of goals and progress
Apply now for the next step in your Speech-Language Pathology Career! To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any questions or wish to discuss any other Healthcare positions, reach out to Nessa Iverson with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Text 605-679-9845.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.