Child Caregiver- Private Home job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Child Caregiver- Private Home Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Kulwant K Randhawa
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/15/2020
Wage: $14.50 per hour
Category: Care Giving
Number Of Openings: 1
Kulwant K Randhawa is looking for a child caregiver for her 12 years old son at her residence.
Job Location:14527 91 Avenue, Surrey , BC, V3R 7Y6
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Job Vacancy: 1
Wage: $14.50 per hour for 40 hours a week.
Job Duties: Following are the job duties of a Child Caregiver:
- Bathe, dress and feed the child.
- Give discipline to child according to the methods requested by parents.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in home.
- Take child to and from school and to appointments.
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
- Organize activities such as games and outings for child.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meal to child.
- Help child in doing homework.
- Tend to emotional well-being of child.
- Oversee child's activities such as meals and rest periods as instructed by parents.
Please send your resume by Email: email@example.com
- Secondary school education is usually required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience may be required in childcare or completion of a degree or diploma in childcare.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Kulwant Kaur Randhawa
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3R 7Y6
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites