PACIFIC PARTNERS INSULATION SOUTH is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. They form part of the second largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market. Located in over 175 locations across the continental U.S., our values have remained the same-providing the exceptional service and attention of a small business, while integrating the skills and experience that only a national organization can offer. Although installing insulation is our niche, IBP is also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with PACIFIC PARTNERS INSULATION SOUTH!
Become part of a growing company with opportunities to learn new skills and build a career.
IBP offers the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
As a scheduler, you are responsible for building a schedule for residential and commercial job orders placed and assigning them to insulation crews to complete. In addition, oversee and maintain all job order paperwork from start to finish.
- Collaborates with builder, salesman and insulation crews on the status of each job order
- Responsible for collecting, checking and organizing and documentation regarding incoming and outgoing job orders
- Creates a daily insulation crew schedules per each work order
- Track installers squares footages of insulation installed each day
- Track and maintain DOT information per trucks and insulation installers
- Communicates effectively with builders and salesman daily per the status of each job status
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Easily adapt to changing situations, work-flow and deadlines
- Responded to situations is a positive manner and provide good customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and good data entry skills
- Work in a very dynamic environment with deadlines
- Work independently and as a teammate
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
Position requires a drug test to be completed, contingent upon employment and a background check if applicable.