Are you looking to work with a growing company in the Pharmaceutical Industry?!
PeopleShare is looking for a Machine Operator to join and grow with a great team in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry!
Job Specifics for the Machine Operator:
- Schedule: 1st shift 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity!
- Job Location: East Windsor, NJ, 08520
Job Responsibilities for the Machine Operator:
- Operate the tablet press machine to create pharmaceutical products
- Follow all SOP's and safety protocols in the manufacturing plant
- Document production amounts and outcomes in the computer system
Job Requirements for the Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior experience working in manufacturing, machine operation or pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to read and follow work instructions and SOP's
Apply today for this great opportunity and start your pharmaceutical career now!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND8