We are seeking a caring, dedicated Physical Therapist who has the passion to deliver quality care to join our team. This individual would act as our patients' partner and advocate on their road to recovery, from diagnosis to the completion of rehabilitation. Patient quality of life, range of motion, and overall safety should be the sole focus of any candidate applying for this position. You will receive extensive orientation and mentorship from their team, as well as a competitive benefits package. Culture and teamwork are vital and at the forefront in everything we do here!!
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress.
This is the job for you, if you love working with people, have great leadership and management qualities, and are looking for a job with a future!
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Healthcare positions, reach out to me, Becky Washnok, with gpac and I will be happy to help:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.