SUPERVISOR OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
A reputable Healthcare clinic is looking for a Supervisor of Occupational Therapy to join their team! This is an ideal opportunity for a Occupational Therapist who is wanting to advance their career and plant roots in an esteemed practice. This practice is a multidisplinary clinic that specializes in pediatrics. Experience with pediatrics is preferred but not a requirement at this time. Come and join a highly motivated and supportive team! If you are an Occupational Therapist that has strong leadership skills, enthusiastic, and ready for the next step in your career, let's talk!
- A Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited school of Occupational Therapy
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Minimum 5 years experience
- A Master's or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Experience Preferred but not mandatory
Supervisor of Occupational Therapy Responsibilities:
- Supervisor will oversee the occupational therapy staff and work closely with the multidisplinary team.
- Conduct orientation and staff meetings
- Annual evaluations of staff
- Investigate new opportunities for team growth, and community education
- Help with mentorship of clinic students
- Development and utilization of clinic policies
- Evaluation and treatment of patients
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Healthcare positions, reach out to me, Becky Washnok, with gpac and I will be happy to help:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.