The Opportunity | Production Control Coordinator
Under minimal supervision, assists in the daily planning movement of hardware products through the manufacturing, inspection, test and shipping areas to meet established delivery schedules. Compiles and releases prepared manufacturing documentation, including work orders, operation sheets and design documentation to the production floor.
- Maintains control of inventory of materials received and distributed through manufacturing shop.
- Generates cycle counts and prepares requisitions for tools and supplies.
- Issues materials from inventory to jobs
- Assists with shipping and receiving in crating/packing parts for shipment.
- Ensures material delivery to and from shipping and receiving.
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years of experience in a production control position.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Supervisory experience is an asset.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.